It is a small tree about 7 m with a bushy crown and whitish papery bark. The leaves are arranged alternately and sometimes scattered or whorled. The leaves are smooth, soft, linear in shape and is around 10–35 mm long and 1 mm wide. Flowers occur in white, cream-colored masses of spikes that are 3–5 cm long. It happens usually around spring to early summer over a short period of time and gives the tree a fluffy outlook. The small woody cup-shaped fruit is 2 –3 mm in diameter and are scattered along the branches.
- Helps make the environment unfriendly for germs
- Promotes skin wellness
- Helps maintain healthy hair and scalp
- Maintains the appearance of healthy nails
- Helps reduce musky odors
- Promotes a sense of purity
- Topical (External, Diluted)