We are not here to sell and are fully committed to bringing you unbiased essential oils information. Make this app your one stop essential oil reference guide!
Tangerine, Citrus reticulata is a small tree of the citrus family. It bears fruits that look similar to oranges.
It grows to around 7 m in height. The trunk and major branches are thorny. The leaves are green and quite small. The fruits are orange-red in color and around 4 – 8 cm in diameter.
- Supports a healthy lung function
- Supports a healthy digestive function
- Supports a healthy liver function
- Supports a healthy immune function
- Supports healthy fluid retention function
- Encourages a feeling of joy
- Promote a feeling of alertness
Common Modes Of Application
- Topical (External, Diluted)
Mild, use with caution. It may cause sun sensitivity.
Diffuse Tangerine when studying or working for a sense of alertness.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Use pure unadulterated essential oils only.