Rose, Rosa damascena is a rose hybrid and is commercially harvested for rose oil. It is a native of middle eastern countries.
It is a deciduous shrub growing to a height of up to 2.2 meters. The stems are densely armed with stout, curved prickles and stiff bristles. The leaves are pinnate with usually five leaflets. The roses are light to moderate pink to light red in color. The relatively small flowers grow in groups and the bush has no usual pattern to it.
- Supports a healthy mental function
- Supports a healthy libido
- Support the appearance of healthy looking skin.
- Support the appearance of youthful looking skin.
- Functions as a natural perfume without questionable chemicals
- Aroma promotes a sense of calm
Common Modes Of Application
- Topical (External, Diluted)
Mild, use with caution.
If you are feeling anxious or depressed, trying diffusing Rose. It promotes a sense of calm which may bring much needed relief.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Use pure unadulterated essential oils only.
Would you like to connect?
Get notifications on new articles, recipes and more.