Roman Chamomile has white flowers with a yellow center and stems growing along the ground. The leaves are alternate and consist of leaflets that are further subdivided in a pinnate arrangement. The flowerheads grow up to a height of 30 cm and consist of yellow disk flowers and white ray flowers.
- Supports a healthy mental function
- Supports a healthy digestive function
- Supports a healthy heart function
- Supports a healthy anti inflammation function
- Supports the appearance of healthy looking skin
- Promotes restful sleep
- Aroma promotes a sense of calm
- Topical (External, Diluted)
There are also reports suggesting that Roman Chamomile may act like estrogen in the body and hence people with a hormone sensitive condition should avoid.