Peppermint grows to be 30 – 90 cm in height. It has smooth stems and is square in cross section. The leaves can grow to be 4 – 9 cm in length and 1.5 – 4 cm wide. The leaves are dark green and together with the stems are often slightly fuzzy. The flowers are purple in color around 6 – 8 mm long. The flowering season usually lasts from mid to late summer.
Peppermint is a fast growing and spreading plant.
- Supports healthy digestive function
- Soothes fatigued muscles
- Supports healthy nasal function
- Relieves feelings of tension in the head and neck
- Supports healthy looking skin
- Provides a cooling sensation when feeling hot flushed
- Promotes a sense of purity
- Supports focus
- Supports alertness
- Topical (External, Diluted)