We are not here to sell and are fully committed to bringing you unbiased essential oils information. Make this app your one stop essential oil reference guide!
Patchouli, Pogostemon cablin is a bushy herb native to tropical regions of Asia.
Patchouli has erect stems reaching around 75 cm in height and may grow up to 1 m in height. It bears small pale pink-white flowers that are arranged in stacks of whorl-like clusters of 10 or more. The seed-producing flowers are very fragrant. The leaves are round to broadly ovate.
- Makes the environment unfriendly for germs
- Supports body’s anti inflammatory function
- Supports a healthy blood pressure
- Supports a healthy digestive function
- Supports a healthy skin healing function
- Promotes healthy looking skin
- Promotes healthy looking hair
- May function as a natural deodorant
- May function as a natural insect repellent
- Aroma promotes a peaceful mood
- Aroma promotes a sense of calm
- Aroma promotes restful sleep
Common Modes Of Application
- Topical (External, Diluted)
Mild, use with caution.
You can try adding Patchouli to neutral body lotions to promote skin wellness and stay fresh smelling longer. Patchouli with it’s peaceful and calming aroma is great for yoga, deep breathing exercises or meditation.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Use pure unadulterated essential oils only. AttentionBased on public information, due to it’s peaceful and calming aroma, excessive use may left you feeling less energetic.
Would you like to connect?
Get notifications on new articles, recipes and more.