Orange – Citrus sinensis, is a flowering tree and its height at maturity is usually between 5 – 15 m. It belongs to the Citrus species.
Orange trees have one main trunk and their branches sprout at a height of around 60 to 120 cm from the ground. Orange trees usually bloom during spring and the flowers are usually white in color with a pleasant scent. The leaves are dark green in color and the fruit is a berry shape that is orange in color.
- Supports a healthy body blood pressure
- Supports a healthy body fluid retention
- Supports a healthy body inflammation response
- Supports a healthy body immunity
- Helps reduces the appearance of blemishes
- Promotes a smooth appearance of skin
- Aroma is energizing
- Aroma uplifts the mood
- Topical (External, Diluted)
Mild, use with caution. It may cause sun sensitivity.
Try diffusing in the morning. It helps you to feel revitalized and sets the tone for the new day.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Use pure unadulterated essential oils only.