It can grow to a height of around 9 m. The bark is usually pale white or brownish in color. The leaves are dark green and can grow to around 5 – 18 mm in length and 0.5 – 1.7 mm in width. The flowers are creamy-white in color and found on spikes at the ends of branches. The spikes are up to 20 mm in diameter and 25 mm in length and contain around 10 to 40 flowers. Fruits are woody capsules around 2.5 – 3.6 mm long and 3 – 5 mm in diameter found along the stem.
- Supports a healthy respiratory function
- Supports a healthy nasal function
- Helps calm skin irritations
- Promotes skin wellness
- Promotes the appearance of healthy hair
- Encourages a sense of revitalization
- Topical (External, Diluted)