This tree is evergreen and reaches a height of 3 to 6 m. It’s fruit is used for culinary and non-culinary purposes throughout the world, especially for its juice which has both culinary and cleaning uses. The juice of the lemon fruit is about 5% citric acid and results in a pH of around 2.2 plus a sour taste.
- Supports a healthy body metabolism
- Supports a healthy immune function
- Supports a healthy digestion function
- Encourages happy feelings
- Promotes a sense of focus
- Topical (External, Diluted)