Jasmine is a fast growing climbing scrub that reaches up to 10 m in height. It has sharply pointed pinnate leaves and clusters of 3 to 5 starry, white flowers around 2 cm wide.
Production is usually done via the absolute extraction of the flowers. This method is usually used if the usual processes such as steam distillation would damage the delicate oils. Therefore in it’s strictest sense, it should be referred to as Jasmine Absolute instead of Jasmine Essential Oil.
- Soothes menstrual discomfort
- Soothes menopause discomfort
- Supports a healthy libido
- Supports a healthy skin
- Makes environment unfriendly to germs
- Promotes restful sleep
- Aroma may uplift mood
- Aroma may promote a sense of focus
- Aroma acts like a natural perfume
- Topical (External, Diluted)