German Chamomile has a branched, smooth and standing stem. It grows to a height of up to 60 cm. The leaves are long and narrow. The flowers are borne in paniculate flower heads. The hollow bright gold cone of the flower is ringed with many white rays. The seeds require soil to survive.
- Supports a healthy digestive function
- Supports a healthy inflammation response
- Soothes muscle fatigue
- Supports the appearance of healthy looking skin
- Supports the healthy healing function of skin
- Aroma promotes a sense of calm
- Topical (External, Diluted)
There are also reports suggesting that German Chamomile may act like estrogen in the body and hence people with a hormone sensitive condition should avoid.