We are not here to sell and are fully committed to bringing you unbiased essential oils information. Make this app your one stop essential oil reference guide!
Cypress, Cupressus sempervirens is a species of cypress native to the eastern Mediterranean region. It is long-lived, even exceeding 1000 years.
It is a medium sized coniferous evergreen tree that can grow to about 35 m in height. It has a conic crown with level branches and hanging smaller branches too. The foliage grows in a dense matter and is dark green in colour. The leaves are around 2 – 5 mm in length. The seed cones are usually oblong and 25 – 40 mm in length.
- Makes environment unfriendly for germs
- Supports a healthy urinary function
- Supports a healthy blood clotting function
- Supports a healthy blood circulation function
- Supports a healthy nasal respiratory function
- Soothes muscle fatigue
- Promotes restful sleep
- May function as a natural deodorant
- Aroma promotes a sense of peace and calm
Common Modes Of Application
- Topical (External, Diluted)
Mild, use with caution.
Want an added boost of freshness? Try dripping Cypress on cotton wool and place it in your cupboards, drawers etc!
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Use pure unadulterated essential oils only. AttentionBased on public information, Cypress is not advised for use by pregnant women.
Would you like to connect?
Get notifications on new articles, recipes and more.