Coriander is a soft plant that usually grows up to 50 cm in height. The shape of the leaves are variable and is broadly lobed at the base of the plant. On the flowering stems, the leaves are slender and feathery. The flowers are white or pale pink, with petals usually up to 5 mm in length.
- Supports a healthy digestive function
- Supports a healthy health function
- Supports a healthy blood pressure level
- Supports a healthy blood sugar level
- Aroma promotes a sense of calm
- Topical (External, Diluted)