We are not here to sell and are fully committed to bringing you unbiased essential oils information. Make this app your one stop essential oil reference guide!
Cloves, Syzygium aromaticum are the flower buds of the tree. It is native to the Maluku Islands in Indonesia.
The clove tree is an evergreen and it grows to around 8 – 12 m in height. The leaves are large and crimson colored flowers grow together in terminal clusters. The flower bud has a pale hue and as it grows, it turns green and finally to a bright red.
- Supports a healthy heart function
- Supports a healthy blood sugar level
- Supports a healthy blood pressure
- Supports a healthy liver function
- Supports a healthy digestive function
- Supports a healthy immune function
- Makes environment unfriendly to germs
- Supports a healthy skin function
- Stimulating scent
- Encourages a feeling of revitalization
Common Modes Of Application
- Topical (External, Diluted)
Mild, use with caution.
Together with Frankincense, dilute it and apply on blemishes as it may help reduce the appearance.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Use pure unadulterated essential oils only. AttentionBased on public information, it may slow down blood clotting and interact with blood thinning medications.
Would you like to connect?
Get notifications on new articles, recipes and more.