We are not here to sell and are fully committed to bringing you unbiased essential oils information. Make this app your one stop essential oil reference guide!
Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamomum verum, Cinnamomum zeylanicum is an evergreen tree native to Sri Lanka.
Cinnamon trees are small with leafy brushes and grow to a height of around 10 – 15 m. The leaves are shaped in a ovate-oblong manner and can grow up to around 18 cm in length. The flowers emit a distinct odor and are greenish in color. The fruit is usually purple in color with a single seed.
- Supports a healthy libido
- Supports a healthy blood sugar level
- Supports a healthy metabolism function
- Supports a healthy heart function
- Supports a healthy inflammation response
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Makes environment unfriendly to germs
- Promotes skin wellness
- Promotes hair wellness
- Aroma may promote a sense of focus
- Aroma acts like a natural deodorant
Common Modes Of Application
- Topical (External, Diluted)
Intense and spicy, use with extra caution.
Try diffusing Cinnamon Bark to eliminate strong odors. It is great for freshening up the air.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Use pure unadulterated essential oils only. AttentionBased on public information, Cinnamon Bark may cause irritation or a burning sensation when inhaled directly.
Would you like to connect?
Get notifications on new articles, recipes and more.