Cedarwood, Cedrus atlantica is a cedar native to the Atlas Mountains of Morocco, Rif and the Tell Atlas in Algeria.
It is a huge coniferous evergreen tree and grows to around 35 m in height. It has a trunk diameter of around 1.5 – 2 m.
- Helps promote the appearance of a youthful skin
- Supports healthy looking hair
- Promotes fresh smelling air
- Gives out a woody scent
- Promotes restful sleep
- Promotes comforting feeling
- Encourages focus
- Encourages a sense of calm
Common Modes Of Application
- Topical (External, Diluted)
Mild, use with caution.
Try adding it to your hair wash and giving your scalp a good massage to encourage healthy hair growth.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Use pure unadulterated essential oils only.